Winners associated with the very first Edubridie essay writing contest:
Topic: the area in the world where you won’t come for just about any cash on earth.
Veronica Njeri Ndungu!
Topic: THE DAY TO DAY LIFE OF AN AFRICAN IN A REALLY NON-AFRICAN NEIGHBORHOOD (immigrant experience)
Anthony Chebe Kang’ara
Topic: advantages and disadvantages of immigrant problem.
All of the champions please contact via e-mail email protected to claim your reward!
Have you been an individual, that has some ideas about material? Is it possible to compose your thinking obviously as well as in a enjoyable means? We’re interested!
Edubirdie essay composing solution is desperate to help and encourage article writers of any sort. Our single function of this essay writing contest would be to uncover the many essay that is talented and promote their creativeness and writing skills. If you do not ask your self everyday “who can compose my paper for me personally” than you are invited!
By entering our Superb Contest that is writing are certain to get your work published regarding the Edubirdie and provided on our social networking pages. Oh, and there’s more!
Three finalists associated with the competition shall get a money award!
All finalists will get a certificate of Contest winning essayist that is going to be a great addition with their writing profile. The Winner is supposed to be interviewed by all of us and obtain popularity of the greatest Edubirdie Essayist, promoted through our media profiles that are social.
Who is able to engage:
We welcome any and every lover to take part in our competition. Experiencing like composing a story that is good? You are a lot more than welcomed
- Insufferably rich C pupils
- Benefits and drawbacks of immigrant problem (argumentative essay)
- The area in the world in which you won`t come for almost any cash in the field
- Immigrant Experience
- Academic dishonesty – a method to a career that is successful college expulsion
- Immigrant times and immigrant ways: aftereffects of Illegal Immigration
Desire to share your opinion but doubt your writing skills? Get in on the discussion! Join our Facebook team and share your ideas regarding the subject along with other interested visitors of Edubirdie.
We have been thrilled to tune in to both you and guarantee an encouraging present towards the many speaker that is active!
- All contestants must be eligible to take part. Browse the Participant part above.
- Competition is completely free.
- We usually do not charge one to engage the competition. There are not any application kinds aswell.
- Forward your completed, proper-formatted distribution as a term Document accessory to email protected
- Limitation one entry per individual or email-account. No updates will soon be accepted.
- After publishing your essay, visit our facebook or Instagram and repost the “Superb Contest” post on your own web web page or twitter account. In Instagram tag our page below any picture, pointing you want to take part. It can help us determine you as being a participant and announce the champion later on.
- Essay should really be submitted in English language just at no more than 1,500 terms.
- Your distribution must not contain any offensive, defamatory, or harassing content, or else you will soon be disqualified.
- All entries ought to be free and original of plagiarism! Each essay are going to be examined with a plagiarism that is professional and any non-unique piece is likely to be declined.
- By entering, you warrant that your particular entry (1) is initial and will not infringe the intellectual-property liberties of any alternative party, (2) will not be posted in virtually any medium, and (3) have not won a honor anywhere.
- Participation within the competition immediately comprises your contract into the conditions and terms in addition to rejection of any claim.
- As much as 1,500 words optimum!! There’s absolutely no expressed term minimum, however.
- Please submit the essay in another of the after file kinds: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx).
- Take a moment to utilize pictures if you possess legal rights with regards to their circulation and/or can offer credit that is full the dog owner. Please be aware that the image must certanly be strongly related this issue.
- Your name should never appear anywhere in the tale. Alternatively, please offer your complete name, legitimate current email address and social media id/handle on an independent web page of the distribution.
All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges consisting of writers and professional editors of Edubirdie team after conclusion of the application acceptance period.
Judging is going to be carried out in respect to your following requirements:
- utilization of language,
- imagination and
- relevance to your topic associated with the Contest.
The 3 entrants whose essays have the greatest overall ratings, may be announced the champions.
EDUBIRDIE may, in its single discretion, post the verified winners’ names in the Contest Page and/or any one of Edubirdies’ web sites, including Twitter, FB as well as other social networking pages.
A notification will be received by the finalists via email. The Edubirdie Contest committee will run the prize to the next up-running contestant in case if the finalists: a) do not reply to the notification or b) refuse to receive the prize.
An overall total of 3 awards will likely be provided during Contest:
- Winner – $500
- 2nd place – $250
- third place – $100
Each award would be granted via PayPal or any other payment method that is applicable. Limit one prize per individual.
Submissions are accepted from 5 June through 15 July 2016.
The finalists are going to be established on 25 July 2016 through our social networking accounts.
Forward your submission to email protected
Q. How can I format my entry?
All essays must certanly be submitted in English at no more than 1,500 words. We choose we will also consider essays that are pasted into the body of the e-mail itself that you send the essay in a Microsoft Word document; however.
Please double-check your distribution for sentence structure and/or spelling mistakes.
Also be sure to add your title, current email address and media that are social in the human body associated with email and on any copies or accessories associated with the essay it self.
Q. Just how do I submit my entry?
Email your distribution to email protected
Each e-mail submission will receive an email verifying that the essay ended up being gotten. Furthermore, please be aware that champions and runners-up will likely be notified around 20 2016 via email and announced at our Contest page later on july.
Q. What the results are if we look at the expressed term restriction?
Your essay may be excluded from consideration. And even though there’s no term minimum, we strongly encourage all competition individuals to submit at the very least 800 terms to increase their likelihood of winning.
Q. Could I elect to stay anonymous?
Regrettably, we can not consider anonymous entries for this competition.
Q. My piece was formerly posted. Will you think about it?
No. All entries needs to be initial items of work and never be formerly posted.
Q. Should you are sent by me photos that support my essay?
Please go ahead and atart exercising . pictures or pictures that relate genuinely to your piece. Nonetheless, ensure that pictures usually do not break any copyright.
Q. Will there be any advice it is possible to provide me personally to simply help get noticed of the line?
Truly. Here are a pointers that are few the Edubirdie editorial group, that are in jury.
Adhere to the theme of this competition. Your essay may be the brilliant one, but so long as it really is far from the subject, you will perhaps maybe not strike the score. Always check your spelling. Double-duh, yeah. Nevertheless, we need to insist.
Avoid cliches. Brevity could be the heart of wit, but has nothing at all to do with banality.
Experiencing essay research?
Our authors have already aided 2,000+ students conquer their research objectives. Allow them to assist you to.
Get one of these subject that is less-expected. Look wider on the subject in order to find an angle that is unusual protect.